Thermal Products Case Study
The Efficiency of EVERYTHING
High-performance batteries require a high-performance thermal management solution. For our client, Eagle Picher, we took a systems engineering approach to conduct a trade study and a computational analysis that identified an ideal solution from a performance SWaP (size, weight, and power) vantage point and did so affordably.
We don’t sell existing off-the-shelf solutions.
Refreshing the typical aerospace approach
- We engineered the smallest and lightest thermal management solution to enable their product.
- Developed efficiencies to convert and manage the intense heat of the battery and avoid thermal run away.
- We minimized risk by identifying a simpler, safer solution that was still high-performance.
- We worked collaboratively to co-engineer a solution.
- Our solution, a thin graphite heat spreading sheet that moved the heat to liquid cold plates, created a better product that was: low risk, low price, higher performance, more effective, and safer.
Thermal Product in Action.
Roccor Array in Action
Lorem dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet sabador amit et dolore magna aliquam erat.