Roccor’s engineers and scientists have a passion for new technology balanced with a drive to create unique product solutions that deliver better outcomes. These employee owners are guided by values of honesty, integrity, accountability, and a dedication to our mission.
Our mission is to enable you – our business customers and government stakeholders – to achieve your goals of market renewal and growth in a rapidly changing aerospace and defense community.
We deliver on this commitment by creating simple, low-cost product designs that out-perform previous solutions. We embrace not only your needs, but your customers’ needs, and we work tirelessly to meet or exceed your expectations in every endeavor.
Roccor embraces partnerships and is dedicated to collaborative engineering as an efficient and highly cost-effective pathway to new product solutions. To succeed, we:
- Build open and honest relationships. Effective communication is key, and we aim for clear, straightforward interactions and understand our colleagues expect the same.
- Aim for awesome results. Average achievements are not desired; we expect to achieve outstanding results, and we are willing to put the effort in to get those better outcomes.
- Embrace earnest failures. While we aim high we recognize that difficulties arise, and are not afraid to fail and learn in order to achieve a better outcome.
- Maintain a strong technical discipline. As evidenced by this trove of Roccor personnel-authored publications, we are the experts of our own engineering and science, and we strive to maintain and share that expertise openly.
As a member of our nation’s defense community, we also proudly salute the talented service veterans who are part of our team and commit to support the active-duty military as they serve in harm’s way.
to exceed your expectations in every endeavor
- 20 years space industry experience in Europe and the US
- Founder of ABSL Space Products (US)
- Mission, spacecraft systems and Electrical Power system engineering background
- Most likely to be found moonlighting as “Ancient Aliens” research scientist
- Roccor co-founder with vision of “build the best team and they will come”
- Purveyor of non-linear engineering in gray spaces
- Manager of intellectual property portfolio, inventor on 20 patents
- Most likely to break a collar bone on a heinous bike trail Wednesday and mix Manhattans with the good arm on Friday